Re: Cyrus / Sieve

Hi,

On Tue Jun 08, 2004 at 09:15:24 -0400, Fraser Campbell wrote:
> Currently I am using postfix/courier-imap/mysql to manage all email
> and I'm very happy with it, my customers can create their own email
> accounts and manage their own aliases.

There is a project called webcyradm[1] for cyrus administration.

> One feature I'd like to add to my system is server based email filtering for
> clients, this way whether they use webmail or something like Outlook their
> filtering policies could still apply.  Are there email clients that can
> directly manipulated sieve scripts?

There are two web-based sieve clients I know of: websieve and
smartsieve.  We use smartsieve at our site and it does the job nicely.

AFAIK there are plugins for the major webmail systems;  squirrelmail and
horde/imp have one for sure.

Regards,

uLI

[1]: webcyradm: http://www.web-cyradm.org/