Re: Creating custom, automated, Debian installs.

Am Mon, 2003-10-20 um 21.56 schrieb Steve Kemp:

>   I'm downloading the ISO now, but I'm a little put of to see that it's
>  going to be a commercial offering.  I'm keen to stick to free software
>  especially considering the most important components are going to be
>  free.

As far as I know only the Web-interface (which is currently under
development and not even in the distribution) will be commercial,
everything else of the distribution will stay free.
If you don't need the Web-Interface or prefer to use the console to
configure the system (as I do) you don't have to pay anything.

best regards,
  Markus
--
Markus Oswald <moswald@iirc.at>  \ Unix and Network Administration
Graz, AUSTRIA                     \ High Availability / Cluster