Re: SSH access restrictions

Marc,

Thanks.

http://www.grsecurity.net looks very interesting.

Another couple of jobs have popped up which I need to address first
so I don't tihink I'll be working on this 'til later in the week.

When I do I'll be sure to post an update to the list.

Many thanks to you all.
It would not be possible to come this far on my own without this list's assistance/advice.

Best regards
Rudi.