webmail

What's a good webmail system to use?

There are several in Debian, I've had experience with IMP, but that
experience has been mostly painful.  Upgrading it is always difficult, and
the packages insist on Postgresql even though it's not needed at all unless
you have a cluster.

How do the other webmail systems compare?

Calendaring support which integrates with Outlook would be a bonus, but apart
from that I just need basic functionality.