Re: [Fwd: Re: Spamassasin over RBL, was Re: rblsmtpd -t?]

>> Yes. But if you want to get rid of _any_ spam, shut down your MTA.
>> Which will yield about the same effect than using Spamcop as a German
>> ISP.
>
>Have you sent an email to the administrators of spamcop informing them of
the
>sizes of the ISPs in question?^

>Why should I? After first noticing GMX in the Spamcop BL, I have
>simply disabled it on my machines in its entirety. It is my firm
>opinion that Spamcop sucks, and I don't intend to collaborate with
>them.

Okay... like I've said before, what do you mean "GMX is in Spamcop"?

Alternatively, I'll ask you this... what would do if you found GMX in a BL
other than Spamcop?

You would probably email the list operators (if you can actually FIND
them, unlike Spews, BLARS, and other "hidden" owner RBLs), and tell them
that GMX is a big freemail provider, and stuff like that.

So why would you handle all other RBLs different from Spamcop?