Re: [Fwd: Re: Spamassasin over RBL, was Re: rblsmtpd -t?]

On Tue, 7 May 2002 01:49, Marc Haber wrote:
> On Sun, 5 May 2002 23:48:10 +1000, "Jason Lim" <maillist@jasonlim.com>
>
> wrote:
> >Hold on... IS any spam coming from t-online, gmx and web.de?
>
> Yes. But if you want to get rid of _any_ spam, shut down your MTA.
> Which will yield about the same effect than using Spamcop as a German
> ISP.

Have you sent an email to the administrators of spamcop informing them of the
sizes of the ISPs in question?

It seems that everyone who's complaining about spamcop has not done so.
Using a DNSBL without taking note of the proceedures for using it (in this
case informing them of the size of a big ISP that seems to get hit too
easily) is not the smart thing to do...