[Fwd: Re: Spamassasin over RBL, was Re: rblsmtpd -t?]

I've found that spamcop blocks email from both GE (General Electric) and Pizza Hut mail servers which clients of mine need to receive.

I've found that no matter what RBL list I use there is always legitimate mail being blocked and therefore useless for me as an global email service provider.

I would be very interested in any RBL lists that don't block legit email, but can't see how this can be done with a 100% success rate.

Cheers
Glenn Hocking
Publish Media Pty Ltd

http://www.sitegeneral.com

<SNIP>

The only RBL a business should really use is the Spamcop.net RBL, because
is blocks only when actual spam occurs, and not just blocks "all of Asia"
as some other RBLs do. I'm not going to get into the whole RBL comparison
thing, but just wanted to point out the "collateral damage" point.