multiple MTA's

Hello,

For our company network we want to have a "quite" secure mail
environment. On W32 clients we want to use Lotus Notes R5. We have a
mailserver running Debian with Exim and on this machine I also installed
Domino. The Domino MTA is running on port 26, Exim on port 25.
How can I set up mail exchange between those two mailsystems? The reason
for using Exim as the only mailer to accept external mail is the security
aspect, there are some exploits in the Domino mailsystem.

Does anybody have experience with this?

Kind regards,
Maurice Verhagen