Re: (usagi-users 00308) Re: USAGI IPv6 patches

In article <[🔎] 20010316174418.C16714@tinuviel.compendium.net.ar> (at Fri, 16 Mar 2001 17:44:18 -0300), horape@tinuviel.compendium.net.ar says:

> I've explained why there are some features of USAGI that are important
> for the debian ipv6 project. Usermode programming with linux mainstream
> bind semantics is painful, and we cannot force debian to adopt USAGI (and
> really, don't want to)

Update such a non-portable applications, first.
If we changed the behavior, modifications against
such a non-portable applications should be needed
for other platforms.

--
Hideaki YOSHIFUJI @ USAGI Project  <yoshfuji@linux-ipv6.org>
PGP5i FP: F731 6599 5EB2 BBA7 1515  1323 1806 A96F 5700 6B25