Re: Ris: ddtp2.d.n down again but that's ok!

Il giorno mer 10 giu 2020 alle ore 01:48 Thomas Vincent ha scritto:

> Andrey and I have started to review all of them and we're reopening
> translations for review when we find encoding issues.

How do you find those with encoding issues?
Do you have a way to fix them automatically?

I think you can fix them using iconv, for example from the terminal,
this fixes the "è" and the "ù":

wget "https://ddtp.debian.org/ddt.cgi?language=it&desc_id=273173";
--output-document=273173.orig
iconv -f utf-8 -t latin1 273173.orig --output=273173.txt

--
Daniele Forsi