Re: [Debian-l10n-devel] DDTSS is working well ?

On 14 September 2013 08:54, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
Quoting Martijn van Oosterhout (kleptog@gmail.com):
> Success, the output files have been updated!

So, everything is fine now, thanks a lot.

What would be great now would be *documenting* the various fixes that
have been done, either on DDTP side, or on ftpmasters side.

Indeed. I've just pushed a fix for the primary bug. So in the future it will no longer break immediately after a release,  but only after the ftpmasters change which files they accept.

The fact that the ftpmaster check scripts were fixed on sunday is the bit still confusing me. Somehow the patch got through, but how? That's what we were waiting on.

Right now I'm working on puppetising the whole setup and I'm going to try to include some documentation in there. But the biggest issue here is that when there is a new release the name of 'testing' changes, and that requires updating half a dozen scripts. There really needs to be a better way to do that. Is there a supported automatable way to determine what testing currently is, so that scripts can detect when it happens and warn about it?

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/