Re: SV: DDTSS is working well ?

As far as I can see it's dak that needs the update, they don't accept translations for jessie yet. I checked to see if we could at least get sid updated, but the checks are too strict for that.

What we could try is going back to uploading sid+wheezy. That should pass the checks though I'm not sure if the ftp masters would approve.

Have a nice day,

On 9 September 2013 06:59, Christian PERRIER <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
Quoting Joe Dalton (joedalton2@yahoo.dk):
> And i can confirm that not a single package translation is active in Jessie.
>
> I think we still are missing someone who can fix the scripts.

There is work in progress to move ddtp.d.n out to a new machine
(independently from the move to ddtp.debian.org work...which is still
stalled).

Maybe during that work, Martijn (who is doing it) will figure out what
is needed to have the dak import working again.

--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/