Re: [Debian-l10n-devel] DDTSS is working well ?

Yes, it looks like it got further. I've just set the ddtp_i18n_check back to wheezy instead of jessie so now it matches the check done by dak. It'll take another 24 hours but hopefully this time it will work...

On 10 September 2013 20:56, Joe Dalton <joedalton2@yahoo.dk> wrote:
Jessie is now shown and the stats on the front page has been updated. So :o) for that part.
bye
Joe
Danish

Fra: Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com>
Til: Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org>
Cc: Debian Internationalization <debian-i18n@lists.debian.org>; Debian Development <debian-l10n-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org>
Sendt: 22:31 mandag den 9. september 2013
Emne: Re: [Debian-l10n-devel] DDTSS is working well ?

What we could try is going back to uploading sid+wheezy. That should
pass the checks though I'm not sure if the ftp masters would approve.

Good idea, yes. If, at least, we could get rid of the "arf arf" mails, that woul dshow some progress and translators would then see at least something happening.

Ok, done. Let's see what happens.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/