Re: What about DDTSS do you (dis)like?

On 28 June 2011 19:33, Erik Esterer <erik.esterer@googlemail.com> wrote:
> I beg to differ. As an active German translator I'm opposed to disable
> anonymous reviewers. We have an active translator without an account
> (for some months already) and I wouldn't like to lose his
> contributions. And we don't have problems with any other anonymous
> contributors. I don't see any urgent need to disable anonymous
> reviewers/contributors for de.

Would it be ok if anonymous reviewers were allowed, but that the
anonymous review *by itself* would not be sufficient to have the
translation accepted? So require at least one non-anonymous review?

This seems in line with the wishes of some languages to only accept
reviews from trusted users.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/