Re: What about DDTSS do you (dis)like?

On 28 June 2011 14:58, Gerfried Fuchs <rhonda@deb.at> wrote:
>  And what I also see as a very important thing missing here is to be
> able to leave a message for a user regarding a specific translation they
> made/reviewed. The comment field looks like it might cover this, but
> actually it doesn't: the translators and reviewers don't usually come
> back to read it. The message has to be displayed directly to them, not
> only when they return to the specific transation.

Well, there is a messages feature. I think you can click on the name
of the reviewer and send them a message. I'm unclear how it works
though and when/how they'll see it.

>> I am currently working in a local git repository but if people are
>> interested I can post the code somewhere. The idea is anyone can check
>> it out and with a few commands have an installation running locally.
>
>  I guess in the spirit of the Free Software movement that Debian is
> based on you should do push it and offer the git URL. :)

Ask and ye shall receive. I'll start a new thread for the announcement though.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/