DDTSS-Django, developer release

After lots of playing around and learning, I've got the beginnings of
a replacement for the DDTSS, written in Python using Django and
SQLAlchemy.

https://github.com/kleptog/DDTSS-Django

The README explains how to set it up. If you follow all the
instructions you should get running locally a mini-DDTP website
complete with the development DDTSS and sample data. It doesn't load
the whole DDTP database mainly because the main database has encoding
problems and would take too long.

The translation process is mostly implemented, but it doesn't fetch
new translations nor save completed translations. It does have fuzzy
matching of old translations when starting a new translation.

Apart from being able to create users, it doesn't have any user
management. Messages are unimplemented. There's a TODO list with lots
on it.

At this point the most helpful would be people (web-developers) who
can make nice looking websites to have a look at the templates,
perhaps it can be made to look nicer. The DDTP doesn't have a logo,
does it? However, any feedback would be cool.

At some point I want to put up a live version for people to play with,
but at this point I haven't looked into how.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/