Re: [DDTSS] all Pending translation/review and Reviewed are vanished

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 9:54 PM, Martijn van Oosterhout
<kleptog@gmail.com> wrote:
> Problem is it's just a BTREE Berkeley DB file, it's just one huge
> key-value store. It's quite a large file now. There don't seem to be
> any error messages. I reluctant to send the file itself because it
> contains passwords and stuff. I'm looking into backups now.

Good news, I downloaded the Berkeley DB source from oracle (who own it
these days) and the source has a utility called "db_dump" which has a
recovery option that seems to pull much more data out of the file
compared to a normal dump, including a lot of data for languages that
are completely missing now (some 26MB of data).

I'm going to see if I can use the data to create a new file, and then
try to schedule some downtime to fix it properly.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/