Re: [DDTSS] all Pending translation/review and Reviewed are vanished

On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 9:47 PM, Davide Prina <davide.prina@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 25/08/2010 21:23, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
>>
>> I can just attempt to salvage what I can and then build a new
>> database. The stats will be off, but at least everything should work.
>
> we think that all translations, "Pending review" and "Reviewed by you" are
> OK in the database. Problems probably are on secondaries tables.
>
> Can I download the broken db?
> I don't know the Berkeley DB, but can I try to understand if there is a bug
> or the database is corrupted for external causes.

Problem is it's just a BTREE Berkeley DB file, it's just one huge
key-value store. It's quite a large file now. There don't seem to be
any error messages. I reluctant to send the file itself because it
contains passwords and stuff. I'm looking into backups now.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/