Re: [DDTSS] all Pending translation/review and Reviewed are vanished

2010/8/21 Américo Monteiro <a_monteiro@netcabo.pt>:
> These totals's page was been busted for a long time;
> languages like vi and pl used to have values on them but now they are empty... pt had over 4500
> translations send and there is only 700.

Hoi,

I've been away for a while so havn't been following this, but a quick
check of the database shows a lot of stuff missing between "it" and
"pt" and everything after "uk", which seems to match up with the stats
page.

Not sure what can be done about this, I wonder if there's backups
sowhere. A can't determine if the DB itself is corrupt?

Will try to look at this later.

Mvg,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/