Re: [DDTSS] all Pending translation/review and Reviewed are vanished

On 24/08/2010 09:09, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
heck of the database shows a lot of stuff missing between "it" and
"pt" and everything after "uk", which seems to match up with the stats
page.

Not sure what can be done about this, I wonder if there's backups
sowhere. A can't determine if the DB itself is corrupt?

We have found that the DDTSS work correctly for packages name between "1st package name" and aegir-provision. We can translate and approve.

For package name after aegir-provision it is impossible to approve (for example: lrzip) and the translated packages are not show in the DDTSS page.

Ciao
Davide

--
Dizionari: http://linguistico.sourceforge.net/wiki
Esci dall'illegalità: utilizza OpenOffice.org: