Re: [DDTSS] all Pending translation/review and Reviewed are vanished

On 25/08/2010 21:23, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
I can just attempt to salvage what I can and then build a new
database. The stats will be off, but at least everything should work.

we think that all translations, "Pending review" and "Reviewed by you" are OK in the database. Problems probably are on secondaries tables.

Can I download the broken db?
I don't know the Berkeley DB, but can I try to understand if there is a bug or the database is corrupted for external causes.

Ciao
Davide

--
Dizionari: http://linguistico.sourceforge.net/wiki