Re: [DDTSS] all Pending translation/review and Reviewed are vanished

On 18/08/2010 04:28, Christian PERRIER wrote:
Quoting Davide Prina (davide.prina):
In it page:
http://ddtp.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/it

there is no more Pending translation/review and Reviewed

I have found that packages translation are not lost.

I have translated the "cw" package (I have insert the word "test" in each paragraphs and in title) and you can recall it using the "Fetch specific description" box (it say: "cw was already in system" and than display it).

So probably there are some errors processing the "italian" list.
Probably there is a log with errors. Can someone check if there is a log with some errors message?

We have found that also others languages can have problems.

On page:
https://ddtp.debian.net/ddtss/index.cgi/xx

the Italian line has now 0 as "Pending" totals, but also others languages have wrong totals. For example Japanese language.

Please help us to solve this problem.

Ciao
Davide

--