Re: New version of the coordination pages (pseudo-urls)

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 08:30:02AM +0300, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> On Tue,29.Jul.08, 01:57:56, Nicolas François wrote:
>
> > I would appreciate if you could test if this is useful, how it can be
> > enhanced, and if it works on your browser. (on some browsers, it seems to
> > work better after reloading the page)
>
> On the ro page I see for example in the todo section pam (second
> package) has a "(todo)" next to it, probably because Eddy sent a [TODO]
> message for it. Would it be possible to provide a dedicated section for
> these packages?

I've prepared a new version, with a table for the packages in the todo
section where some work is ongoing on the mailing list:
http://i18n.debian.net/~nekral/robot_test/international/l10n/po-debconf/ro.en.html

I also moved all the PO files with an error in the "done" section to the
top, as for some of them, the error may mean that the file is not fully
translated.

Please let me know if this is useful, or if the current sort (according
popcon) is better.

Best Regards,
--
Nekral