Re: New version of the coordination pages (pseudo-urls)

Hi,

On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 02:41:26AM +0300, Eddy Petrișor wrote:

> clicking on the line is confusing since it overlaps with the links (to
> BTS, to the PO file) and the browser would do both (try clicking on the
> package name).
>
> I suggest prepending a History column which can coutain "+" or "-"
> depending on the collapse/expanded stare of the line and let the
> expansion happen when clicking on that column.

I will check how I can fix the rendering issues.
If I do not find a javascript/css expert, the best compromise could be to
only provide an "history expanded" page.

Changing from clicking on a line to clicking on a + should not be an
issue.

--
Nekral