Re: New version of the coordination pages (pseudo-urls)

On Tue,29.Jul.08, 01:57:56, Nicolas François wrote:

> I would appreciate if you could test if this is useful, how it can be
> enhanced, and if it works on your browser. (on some browsers, it seems to
> work better after reloading the page)

On the ro page I see for example in the todo section pam (second
package) has a "(todo)" next to it, probably because Eddy sent a [TODO]
message for it. Would it be possible to provide a dedicated section for
these packages?

Regards,
Andrei
(Albert Einstein)