Re: New version of the coordination pages (pseudo-urls)

Hi,

Sorry for the delay. Thank you everybody for your answers (Eddy, Frans,
Guillem, Mathias, Tim, and probably others I forgot).

I would really like to merge all the robots (or have a common database),
so that the work of the teams can be taken into account in the statistic
pages on http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/

For this, having a mail robot (rather than a web archive robot) could
simplify the adoption of a common robot: it should match the Dutch team
process (messages sent separately to the robot) and the Catalan team
process (robot subscribed to the list).

The information could be used for the trend indication:
http://i18n.debian.net/debian-l10n-stats/unstableBTS/year/main.html
and the http://www.debian.org/international/l10n/ statistics
(i.e. for the "underway" and "is to do" sections)

I've started to work on merging the dl10n robot with the German page from
Mathias and providing the history:

	http://i18n.debian.net/~nekral/robot_test/

(It's based on an incomplete database, so it might miss some tags).
The pages contain information for "underway" and "is to do" sections (.exc
and .todo files, for those used to the gen-files.pl script)

I've added support for history to the database (history is cleaned after a
DONE is more than 3 days old).
I've updated the gen-files.pl script which generates the pages included by
the wml pages on the web site.

I need to add
 * support for procmail filters
 * history on the coordination pages

(I will most probably be offline until next weekend)

Best Regards,
--
Nekral