Re: New version of the coordination pages (pseudo-urls)

Hello,
On Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 02:41:26AM +0300, Eddy Petri??or wrote:
> Nicolas François wrote:
> >You will find a first try to generate the web pages with the status of the
> >work of the teams (similar to the German page [1]) and the support for
> >history (similar to the Dutch page [2]):
> >http://i18n.debian.net/~nekral/robot_test/international/l10n/po-debconf/
> >(The feature should be enabled for ca, de, es, fr, pt_BR, ro)
>
> >For example, on
> >http://i18n.debian.net/~nekral/robot_test/international/l10n/po-debconf/fr.en.html
> >the package tzdata has two lines of history (click on the line to display
> >or hide the history)
>
> clicking on the line is confusing since it overlaps with the links (to BTS,
> to the PO file) and the browser would do both (try clicking on the package
> name).

Having Javascript by default disabled, I do not see any history on the
page at all. Maybe you could implement it similar to the dutch
version, where the history is available even with disabled Javascript?
(If not, no problem, I've not missed this functionality so far).

> I suggest prepending a History column which can coutain "+" or "-"
> depending on the collapse/expanded stare of the line and let the expansion
> happen when clicking on that column.

Yes, this sound good to me as well.

Otherwise the layout/sorting is fine with me.

Greetings

        Helge