Re: Intent to NMU yiff to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hi,

On Mon, 23 Jun 2008, Christian Perrier wrote:
I realise that I haven't fixed a very minor bug that might affect
translations.  #459544 fixes a grammar error in the .templates file.
What's the best way of handling this so that it doesn't make extra work
for translators?

Let me handle this during a translation update round ? :-)
[...]
But, as said, I propose handling a translation update round for you..:-)

Fine with me! I just wanted to make sure that 459544 didn't make for additional work.

Feel free to NMU as soon as you're ready.

(And thanks for the unfuzzy explanations -- I usually have to remind myself of the man pages each time....)

Cheers,

Phil.