Re: Intent to NMU yiff to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Hi Christian,

On Fri, 20 Jun 2008, Christian Perrier wrote:
The yiff Debian package, which you are the maintainer of, has
pending bug report(s) which include translation updates or fixes
for po-debconf, namely bug number 461947 (and maybe other similar bugs).
[...]

I realise that I haven't fixed a very minor bug that might affect translations. #459544 fixes a grammar error in the .templates file. What's the best way of handling this so that it doesn't make extra work for translators?

Thanks,

Phil.
(Not subscribed to debian-i18n; please cc if replying to list.)