Re: Intent to NMU yiff to fix pending po-debconf l10n bugs

Quoting Phil Brooke (pjb@debian.org):
> Hi,
>
> On Mon, 23 Jun 2008, Christian Perrier wrote:
>>> I realise that I haven't fixed a very minor bug that might affect
>>> translations.  #459544 fixes a grammar error in the .templates file.
>>> What's the best way of handling this so that it doesn't make extra work
>>> for translators?
>>
>> Let me handle this during a translation update round ? :-)
>> [...]
>> But, as said, I propose handling a translation update round for you..:-)
>
> Fine with me!  I just wanted to make sure that 459544 didn't make for
> additional work.
>
> Feel free to NMU as soon as you're ready.

NMU, really ?

I also can send you a notification (w/ patch) at the end of the
translation update round so that you can upload yourself.

Your call, indeed. I have no problem NMU'ing but a maintainer upload
is always "better"...