Re: [G11n] New version of the coordination pages (pseudo-urls)

Quoting suso.baleato@xunta.es (suso.baleato@xunta.es):
> Leandro:
>
> debian-l18n seems to be using english as its common language

Sure. Leandro, we would appreciate you to translate your original
message back to English as its content seems interesting for the
community (which is what I deduced by trying to understand your
message....mostly by analogy with my very miniaml knowledge of
Portuguese, Spanish and more generally Latin-based languages..:-))