Re: Setting up a language-team list (was: Re: Monitor system (was: Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the dtc package

On 17/06/2008, at 7:23 PM, MJ Ray wrote:

Clytie Siddall asked:
What do we need to do to setup the list?

I found this answer:

 "Once these two prerequisites have been obtained, a proper
 request needs to be sent in as a wishlist bug report
 against the lists.debian.org pseudo-package."