Re: Monitor system (was: Re: Announce of the upcoming NMU for the dtc package

Quoting Helge Kreutzmann (debian@helgefjell.de):
> Hello,
> On Sun, Jun 15, 2008 at 06:17:06PM +0930, Clytie Siddall wrote:
> > On 15/06/2008, at 3:23 AM, Christian Perrier wrote:
> > >The best would be to set this on churro, aka i18n.debian.net
> >
> > I would certainly like to use it for Vietnamese.
>
> I'll talk to the author and come back to you as soon as I have an
> answer.

Clytie, please note that this system certainly needs that the team
uses a mailing list, which archives are easily parseable for analysis,
just like Debian mailing lists are (the German team uses
debian-l10n-german@lists.debian.org).

Maybe could this be an opportunity to finally setup
debian-l10n-vietnamese?

I know you don't only work on Debian l10n, by far, and that could
require an additionnal list to monitor for you, though.