Re: [D-I] 18 more new strings in "core" Debian Installer

Quoting Miguel Figueiredo (elmig@debianpt.org):
> #: ../apt-cdrom-setup.templates:7
> msgid ""
> "An attempt to configure apt to install additional packages from the CD "
> "failed."
>
> CD or CD/DVD ?

If I remember the discussion back, that was an attempt to avoid being
repetitive over and over with "CD/DVD"

> #: ../apt-cdrom-setup.templates:62
> msgid ""
> "/cdrom/:Please insert the disc labeled: '${LABEL}' in the drive '/cdrom/' "
> "and press enter."
>
> I don't like/understand much this sentence. '/cdrom/' is it a variable? or it
> will part of the sentence that is displayed to the user?

I don't like it much as well..:-)

Frans, could you add some background (I'm not entirely sure that Frans
is still following -i18n closely, hence the Cc)