Re: Aptitude has disappeared from stats :(

Quoting Clytie Siddall (clytie@riverland.net.au):
> Hi everyone :)
>
> My stats email from the 16th (which I didn't have a chance to read
> before now), says:
>
> * aptitude/po/vi.po : 1021t -> 0t
>
> ??

This is generally due to a temporary problem in the stats script. When
such very disruptive changes happen, just assume that this will be
corrected soon (I read the very same logs than you do, multiplied by
the number of languages...:-))

There are pending string changes in aptitude and things I have to sort
out. The maintainer uses Mercurial and I'm not very sure of the right
way to solve conflicts.

So, in short, just do nothing about aptitude.