Re: [D-I] 18 more new strings in "core" Debian Installer

#: ../apt-cdrom-setup.templates:7
msgid ""
"An attempt to configure apt to install additional packages from the CD "
"failed."

CD or CD/DVD ?

#: ../apt-cdrom-setup.templates:62
msgid ""
"/cdrom/:Please insert the disc labeled: '${LABEL}' in the drive '/cdrom/' "
"and press enter."

I don't like/understand much this sentence. '/cdrom/' is it a variable? or it
will part of the sentence that is displayed to the user?

--
Com os melhores cumprimentos/Best regards,

Miguel Figueiredo
http://www.DebianPT.org