Re: Status of work on the Debian Pootle server i18n.debian.net:8080

On Sunday 14 January 2007 14:32, Christian Perrier wrote:
> Actually, it's already possible to define you as the only person able
> to admin the Debian Installer Dutch project. However, for this, I need
> you to defin Dutch among your languages in
> http://i18n.debian.net:8080/home/options.html

Done.
However, Bart Cornelis should have access too (not sure if he already has
an account). Is that supported (allowing more that one person to admin a
project)?

The same goes for "my" program and debconf translations though. I would
accept other active members of the dutch l10n team being able to modify
them, but not any random pootle user.

> > I feel that at the very least translators should be able to lock down
> > any (individual) or all translations for their language before any
> > editing is allowed that could end up in uploads of packages.
>
> This is partially possible, I think, with the permissions management
> system.

OK.

A final question. Is there any logging of who modified which files through
pootle?