Re: Translating package descriptions (was: Re: Summary of Debconf i18n/l10n activities

> Can we translate these package descriptions effectively? If so, how
> do we go about it?

Not yet.

The Brazilian team and Grisu are working on some temporary solution
and will validate it with the existing work, exhumated from the
2001-2002 work.

However, this is meant to be a temporary setup, for validation of the
process. Not much work will probably put on it as the real objective
is to integrate all this in the future infrastructure.

I can guess that, at some moment, they will request for other teams to
test the new DDTP.