Re: Mailing list for Extremadura i18n meeting

On 6/8/06, Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
Quoting Jean-Christophe Helary (fusion@mx6.tiki.ne.jp):
> There is no need to have a gmail address to subscribe to a google
> group. But it is necessary to create an accound there with an email
> you currently use.

Yes, seems so. Well, I could understand that some of you people might
not be comfortable with this but I think that this is the easiest way
found by César.

Asking a Debian list wouldn't be fair to our listmasters (they don't
like creating temporary lists, which I understand).

An Alioth ML requires a project to link the ML to and, here again,
this is requiring some work to the Alioth people. Moreover, ML ar not
easily removed from Alioth.

So, the Google groups list (or any other public ML system) seems to be
the easiest to deal with.

Yes, that was the easiest solution I found, but if you know a better
and easier solution I will be happy to change it.

Cheers,
César