Re: Web frontend to the DDTS open for testing

On 8/15/06, Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net> wrote:
Yep, it's really simple to reproduce: Select for example
aptitude from "pending review". It shows an empty line in the proofread mode as
separator. Now change something and select "Accept with changes". Voilá now
you have only one paragraph instead of two, because you *have* to change
an empty line into "." to avoid this. Try it (and abuse the German translation,
I will fix it later again)!

Ok, I've made it so it doesn't remove the "." paragraph seperator on
output. Obviously one of the regexes is being overzealous in cleaning
up. I'll see if I can work out the real problem....

PS: Just an idea: What about proofreading of single paragraphs only? So the
proofread process should converge faster ...

Interesting idea...

PS2: What does the status "(not reviewed at all yet)" mean? What's the
difference to "(not reviewed yet)"?

I was tryng to get an idea of how many of the translations had not
been reviewed yet, but I think I've only made it more confusing... not
at all means no-one has reviewed it yet...

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/