Re: Web frontend to the DDTS open for testing

On Tue, Aug 15, 2006 at 04:48:18PM +0200, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> On 8/15/06, Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net> wrote:
> >is used to separate packages. May I suggest that the web frontend considers
> >a empty line as a paragrph separator?
>
> It does already, or at least should. If you have a blank line, it puts
> a "." in when it sends it. It has to, otherwise the DDTS will reject
> it.
>
> Looking at the "Pending review" translations they all look fine to me,
> so unless someone it fixing them up, it looks like it's working fine.

I'm the person who always fixes this!

> Do you have an example"?

Yep, it's really simple to reproduce: Select for example
aptitude from "pending review". It shows an empty line in the proofread mode as
separator. Now change something and select "Accept with changes". Voilá now
you have only one paragraph instead of two, because you *have* to change
an empty line into "." to avoid this. Try it (and abuse the German translation,
I will fix it later again)!

PS: Just an idea: What about proofreading of single paragraphs only? So the
proofread process should converge faster ...

PS2: What does the status "(not reviewed at all yet)" mean? What's the
difference to "(not reviewed yet)"?

Jens