Re: Web frontend to the DDTS open for testing

Hi all,

On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 11:49:04AM +0200, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> I've upgraded my DDTSS scripts to be a bit more friendly and logical.
> It now supports multiple languages and has fewer corner cases.

I suggested the web interface to other people and now we have already a few
German translations (not all from me). Great!

But a major problem exists: Most people do not separate paragraphs with
so that most descriptions have only a single paragraph after translation.
The empty period line is also replaced by an empty line for proofreading.
Once you edit it you merge all paragraphs into one.

IIRC the
line comes from the Packages file format where a empty line (not "^Package:"?)
is used to separate packages. May I suggest that the web frontend considers
a empty line as a paragrph separator?

(Yes I suggested also many other things in private mails, but this one is
really important in my opinion.)