Re: Web frontend to the DDTS open for testing

Hi all,

On Mon, Aug 14, 2006 at 11:49:04AM +0200, Martijn van Oosterhout wrote:
> I've upgraded my DDTSS scripts to be a bit more friendly and logical.
> It now supports multiple languages and has fewer corner cases.

I suggested the web interface to other people and now we have already a few
German translations (not all from me). Great!

But a major problem exists: Most people do not separate paragraphs with
.
so that most descriptions have only a single paragraph after translation.
The empty period line is also replaced by an empty line for proofreading.
Once you edit it you merge all paragraphs into one.

IIRC the
.
line comes from the Packages file format where a empty line (not "^Package:"?)
is used to separate packages. May I suggest that the web frontend considers
a empty line as a paragrph separator?

(Yes I suggested also many other things in private mails, but this one is
really important in my opinion.)

Jens