Web frontend to the DDTS open for testing

Hi,

I've upgraded my DDTSS scripts to be a bit more friendly and logical.
It now supports multiple languages and has fewer corner cases.

I've set it up so that anyone can go in and do translations. All you
need to do is select your language, enter the package you wish to
translate and translate it. In that sense it's a companion to the
script posted yesterday, this is something for when you want to update
only a single description.

You can also review translations made by others.

What it doesn't do:
1. It doesn't ask the DDTS to suggest translations for most languages.
I've only enabled that for nl because that's what I use but I don't
want to step on the toes of any other translators using the system. If
you want me to enable it for a partiular language, let me know.

2. It doesn't automatically send the translations to the DDTS. That's
because I'm not sure of the quality of the result. I'm not asking
people to register to translate so maybe we get good ones, maybe we
get bad ones. If you've got a bunch of descriptions in the system you
want like to send, let me know. I can also setup a system of
"trusted" reviewers if people ask for it.

Other than that, it's fully functional. I hope it works out well, but
if it gets abused I'll just lock it down. Also, I don't have a lot of
bandwidth so if it works out really well, long term it needs to move
to a better server.

The source is available here:
http://svana.org/kleptog/temp/ddtss-0.6.tar.gz

And the online system itself is here: