Re: Web frontend to the DDTS open for testing

On 8/15/06, Kurt De Bree <kdebree@telenet.be> wrote:
Well, I want to help with review for the nl-language. Just reviewed
the libdb4.2 package.

The text has changed, but how are the changes reflected on the website?

Well, after you review a package and change the text, you are marked
as the owner and everybody else sees "needs review". At the moment
it's a bit hard to tell what exactly the reviewer changed, but I've
just spotted an Algorithm::Diff module which I might be able to
integrate...

Once enough people have looked at the reviewed text and hit "accept as
is", it will get sent off...

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/