Re: Web frontend to the DDTS open for testing

On 8/15/06, Jens Seidel <jensseidel@users.sf.net> wrote:
IIRC the
.
line comes from the Packages file format where a empty line (not "^Package:"?)
is used to separate packages. May I suggest that the web frontend considers
a empty line as a paragrph separator?

It does already, or at least should. If you have a blank line, it puts
a "." in when it sends it. It has to, otherwise the DDTS will reject
it.

Looking at the "Pending review" translations they all look fine to me,
so unless someone it fixing them up, it looks like it's working fine.
Do you have an example"?

(Yes I suggested also many other things in private mails, but this one is
really important in my opinion.)

The other stuff was good too, many of suggested improvements have been made.

Have a nice day,
--
Martijn van Oosterhout <kleptog@gmail.com> http://svana.org/kleptog/