Translator DDs (was: Re: Third call for votes for the debian project leader election 2006

On 03/04/2006, at 6:29 PM, Antti-Juhani Kaijanaho wrote:

What about all the other people who regularly contribute time and effort to the Debian project?

If one wants to vote for the President of the United States, one should apply for the US citizenship. If one wants to vote for the DPL, one should apply for Debian developership.

It's useful to know that, thankyou. I had no idea a translator _could_ be a DD, unless s/he maintained a package.

Also, I don't think we live long enough to get throgh the NM process. ;)