Re: Third call for votes for the debian project leader election 2006

On 03/04/2006, at 5:12 PM, Frans Pop wrote:

Translators are certainly not expected to debian-devel and not even to
debian-devel-announce (which I think you really meant here). They are
only expected to subscribe to debian-l18n and possibly a debian-l10n-*
list if that is relevant to them

Well, I don't know how I ended up subbed to it, then. :S

Someone must have said, "You need to do this", or I wouldn't have done it.

Unfortunately, that event is lost in the corrupted sectors of my mind. ;)