Re: Third call for votes for the debian project leader election 2006

Hi everyone :)

I haven't been able to keep up with debian-devel, so I missed this, until my notification program [1] flashed up the mail with this subject.

So I'm trying to publicize it among people who may not read this list. The election has had a small turn-out, which I think has to be due in some degree at least to people not knowing about it. ;)