Re: bug-reporting for non-English users

I was talking about l10n and not i18n. Debian *must have* i18n to
support all languages, but not everything should be in the local
language of each user (l10n).

Also, we can't translate everything. I mostly encounter hard time in
translating technical details of the installation software. Sometimes,
you can't give the user everything with a spoon, he must understand what
your taking about using his technical English.

Just a point to think about:
Where's the point where you invest too much in translating everything to
other languages than working on the original English software.

--

Regards,

Lior Kaplan
kaplanlior@gmail.com