Re: bug-reporting for non-English users

On 2005/04/29, at 19:45, Lior Kaplan wrote:

As a personal view, people should know English, especially if they use
computers. I know that's not the reality for everyone.

What ? That not everyone knows English or that not everyone uses computers ?

It strikes me as funny that you mention that on the "internationalization" list of a multilingual and international computer system...

The fact that some king of locale specific centralization system is a necessity is not questioned but your monolingual view of the computer world goes very much against everything for which this list exists...

I's been a while now that computer is not synonymous with English usage. Maybe you should go out there and see that there are linguistic communities that have way enough users to never need to use of another linguistic medium. Maybe it is not the case for Hebrew ???

JC Helary